Ratan Industrial Area – Kishangarh
Ratnawali Infrastructure introduces RATAN INDUSTRIAL AREA as state-of-the-art industrial area in private sector matching with international standards developed on a land sprawling over 171 acres on National Highway-8, near Kishangarh in Ajmer District.
A total of 209 units will be set up in the park. The second phase is currently being developing adjacent to the Phase one.
- Rajasthan’s first multi-product & multi-dimensional industrial area in private sector.
- State-of-the-art (World Class) infrastructure development.
- The project fully protected with gated compound wall.
- Effective security system.
- Efficient distribution of electricity & water
- A lush green eco-friendly environment.
- Very good road network with min. width of 18 mts.
- Provision for facilities like community centre, exhibition complex, guest house, recreation & sports club, hotel & restaurant,commercial malls, school, women’s hostel & creche for children.
- Provision for R & D training centre, Skill development centre, Weigh Bridge etc.
- Right on Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) and near to Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC).
- Effective water harvesting structures.
Incentives & Benefits
- The first private industrial area duly approved by Govt. of Rajasthan.
- Free hold transfer of land.
- The plot can be financed by financial institutions.
- Project loan can be availed by the unit from any financial institutions to set up the units.
- 50% subsidy on ETP setup by MSME units.
- 25% to 35% subsidy on agro based and food processing industries.
- 50% exemption on stamp duty
- 50% exemption on electricity duty for 7 Years.