Ratan Industrial Area – Kishangarh
Ratnawali Infrastructure introduces RATAN INDUSTRIAL AREA as state-of-the-art industrial area in private sector matching with international standards developed on a land sprawling over 171 acres on National Highway-8, near Kishangarh in Ajmer District.
RATAN INDUSTRIAL AREA is being developed at main NH-8, Jaipur – Kishangarh expressway in Ajmer district as first industrial estate in private sector of Rajasthan as per Industrial Promotion Policy of the Government of Rajasthan. RIA is a well designed and planned industrial area. Each sector has been meticulously planned and is divided into several zones for business and lifestyle.
A total of 209 units will be set up in the park. The second phase is currently being developing adjacent to the Phase one.
- Rajasthan’s first multi-product & multi-dimensional industrial area in private sector.
- State-of-the-art (World Class) infrastructure development.
- The project fully protected with gated compound wall.
- Effective security system.
- Efficient distribution of electricity & water
- A lush green eco-friendly environment.
- Very good road network with min. width of 18 mts.
- Provision for facilities like community centre, exhibition complex, guest house, recreation & sports club, hotel & restaurant,commercial malls, school, women’s hostel & creche for children.
- Provision for R & D training centre, Skill development centre, Weigh Bridge etc.
- Right on Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) and near to Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC).
- Effective water harvesting structures.
Incentives & Benefits
- The first private industrial area duly approved by Govt. of Rajasthan.
- Free hold transfer of land.
- The plot can be financed by financial institutions.
- Project loan can be availed by the unit from any financial institutions to set up the units.
- 50% subsidy on ETP setup by MSME units.
- 25% to 35% subsidy on agro based and food processing industries.
- 50% exemption on stamp duty
- 50% exemption on electricity duty for 7 Years.
Who are the developers/ promoters of RIA? :
M/s.Ratnawali Infrastructure Pvt Ltd. A Company based at Jaipur has developed the project.
Is this project approved? If yes from which Authority?
Yes it’s approved by the Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
What is the exact location of RIA? Distance from key landmarks?
It is located on N.H.8, Kishangarh in Ajmer District of Rajasthan. N.H.8 is the link between Delhi and Mumbai. It’s distance 10 kms from Kidhangarh and 90 kms from Jaipur, 2kms before GVK Kishangarh Toll Plaza (Right hand side) .
What are projected / ongoing developments nearby RIA?
RIA is at the center of Investment region of approximately 500 Sq kms area under most pragmatic and ambitious project Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) jointly developed by Govt. of India and Govt. of Japan.
Many prestigious projects/businesses/institutions are coming up nearby which include- Adani’s Dry Port, World famous Marble Mandi, Central University Rajasthan, BITS Pilani International School, Medical College, Engineering colleges, Airport, Transport Nagar and new Residential Colonies etc.
What is the total land area of RIA (in acres)?
The total land area is 171 Acres in RIA.
How many units are proposed in this industrial area?
There are about 93 Industrial Plots in 171 Acres of land.
What is the status of RIA Land? What are the benefits of freehold property?
The land is fully converted as Industrial land by the competent Government authority and can be registered and transferred easily in buyer’s name without any lease as the company has sole ownership of the land. It means that there will be 100% transfer of title rights to the buyers. The individual unit/industry can avail financial assistance/loan from any financial institution.
Which are nearest Industrial area and what are ongoing rates per sq. meter in that area?
There are industrial areas developed by RIICO( an Industrial Corporation of Govt. of Rajasthan) at Kishangarh in 3 phases and the prevailing rates of those are Rs.6,000/- approximately.
What is the current stage of infrastructure development?
All the basic infrastructural facilities have already been provided (completed) like Roads, Electricity, Street Lights, Water Supply (with water tank), Water Harvesting structures ,Drainage, Security and demarcation of plots. The plots are ready for allotment and possession.
Which types of industries have confirmed to put up units at RIA?
1) Engineering 2) Auto components 3) Ware houses/cold storages 4) Food processing,
5) Cattle Feed 6) Soaps & Detergents 7) Vitrified ceramic tiles 8) PVC Pipe & Fittings,
9) Electrical Conductors 10) Electrical Transformers 11) Readymade Garments etc.
Is there any difference between benefits one gets in RIICO Ind. Area vis-à-vis RIA?
Although the benefits are at par with RIICO but the major difference is the status of land which is free hold whereas in RIICO industrial areas it is on lease. The infrastructure provided by us is World Class. All the benefits/incentives being given by the Govt. of Raj in RIICO Industrial Area are also available to the entrepreneur in RIA.
What are tax benefits / subsidy for starting warehouse at RIA?
1) Subsidy from NABARD on setting up of Warehouse ranging from 15% to 33% depending upon the type of entrepreneur.
2) 50% exemption on stamp duty.
3) The farmers storing their produce in the warehouse can avail loan against Electronic warehouse receipts as per new warehousing policy.
Is there any provision for housing needs of lower/ middle managers & workers of RIA?
Yes, we are going to provide residential facilities for all types of staff and women’s hostel in near future.
What are the Industrial supporting facilities being developed at RIA?
We have formed an Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) with in our office for providing necessary support, guidance and assistance for setting up of industrial units in the Area.
What are the safety & security measures at RIA?
The Industrial Area is protected through the gated compound wall and Security Guards have been provided 24×7 in the Area. It has a fire station as well.
What are the provisions for supply of electricity & water at RIA?
The Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd (AVVNL) will provide Electricity connections to Individual Units. The Company will provide potable water to the units on payment basis. The company has developed a huge water harvesting system for this purpose wherein we will harvest rain water to the level of 1.5 crore liters.
What are nearby developments of RIA?
We have come out with our Phase-II also adjacent to the existing area which will create an additional opportunity for Industrial set up in approximately 100000 sq mtrs of area.
Is it compulsory to start an industrial unit in RIA after registration?
Yes, the allottee has to construct the factory building within twelve months of the possession of the plot and commence the production/operations within next one year.
Are there any industries not permitted in RIA?
Yes, we have proposed the Area as Pollution Free zone and the units should be non-polluting ones.
What are payment terms for buying plot at RIA?
25% advance at the time of booking of plot and balance payment to be made before registration/possession within two months.
What type of loan facility is available for buying industrial plot in RIA?
The buyers have to approach their financial institutions themselves.
Is there any loan facility available for starting a project / industry at RIA?
Almost all financial institutions and banks can provide loan facility to the units as it is a freehold property.